Thursday, April 19, 2012

Paris to Athens - what's the best option?

Hi,



We are planning on flying from Paris to Athens. What%26#39;s the best way to do that?





The best one I%26#39;ve come up so far is:



Paris to Rome by Vueling - around Eur 67



Rome to Athens by Aageanair - around Eur 130 +/-.





Thanks.




|||



What is your date?





Easyjet, 142.00$ USD plus luggage. Paris to Athens.




|||





Thanks Leqaq,





I%26#39;ll check it out.




|||



If you plan to fly with a cut-price airline, look very carefully at their baggage allowances, charges for excess baggage, and charges for checked baggage. The extra charges can add substantially to the cost.




|||



Thanks SydneyNick





I%26#39;d definitely check the luggage policies. I%26#39;m planning on traveling lighter than my usual %26quot;overpacking%26quot; ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment