Monday, April 23, 2012

Luxury apartment in Paris...

Hello!!! I%26#39;m planning a trip to Paris during the beginning of September. Since it%26#39;s a special occasion, I want to book a luxury apartment for my stay. Among the accommodations I%26#39;ve already seen the 3rooms apartments, located in the Marais-district, seem really nice...has anyone stayed here? Do you think it%26#39;s a good place to stay?



Besides other suggestions about luxury apartments and rental-agencies in Paris are well accepted ;-)!




|||



www.guestapartments.com



We stayed with them 3 years ago on Ile St Louis and have booked with them again. Their apartments are fabulous and they are wonderful to work with. Do a search in the forum and you will see many positive posts about them.




|||



I%26#39;d suggest the Marais (4th) or the 6th around St.Germain des Pres. My suggestion of an apartment rental agency which we have dealt with is www.alacarteparis.com but you%26#39;ll find lots of others in the forum.




|||



parisperfect.com Happy Travels!




|||



Check out Paris Vacation Apartments http://www.parisvacationapartments.com/





Lovely properties, great people to work with.









SoundDiva




|||



Another vote for Guest Apartment Services - I have stayed with them several times, and think their apartments are quite high end, and their customer service is beyond wonderful - they are located on Ile St Louis, and provide many concierge-type services for their guests.





You also could take a look at Chez Vous, the apartment on Ile de la Cite. Friends of mine stayed there and were just blown away. Unlike Guest Apartment Services, however, Chez Vous does not have its office in Paris (they are based in the US, and use local property managers to greet guests, take care of potential problems, etc.)




|||



I%26#39;ve only stayed in VRBO apartments, but while looking for places, I have drooled over places on these sites.





www.parisianflat.com



www.parisluxuryrentals.com




|||



There are really good reports of the apartments in the Palais Royale area



www.parisvacationapartments.com



I can only dream...




|||



I have this one in my %26quot;maybe someday%26quot; file:





http://myparishome.com/index.html




|||



Kajon, nice one but they need to fit a shower screen to the bathtub or water from that telephone showerhead will go everywhere.




|||



Thanks to everyone!I%26#39;ve found interesting deals on the web-sites which you%26#39;ve advised!



At this moment, A-la-carte Paris and Guest Apartment Services have really fine studios and apartments, I%26#39;ll try to contact them!

No comments:

Post a Comment