Wednesday, April 25, 2012

How to book train tickets online?

As in the title, this will be my first time visiting Europe.





Which site can I book train tickets online from Paris - London and Paris - Brussels ?





Do I need to print these tickets online or do I need to collect them somewhere?





Thanks.




|||



Do a quick search on this forum %26quot;purchasing train tickets%26quot; and you will find an amazingly detailed guide to purchasing tickets online--some wonderful person



MorganB (I think that is the name..) put it together. I printed it out and have used it every time I have purchased tickets and it has never failed me.




|||



Also look at www.seat61.com/Europe-train-tickets.htm




|||



www.voyages.sncf.com is the french railway website. i%26#39;ve always used them to go to brussels from here. they are having some special for paris-london now if i%26#39;m not wrong..the site is in french however. but i%26#39;m sure it will be navigable with an online translation website.




|||



Thanks for all the replies here, I%26#39;m gonna give it a try and use the French site to book.





But first, could someone confirm that the home-printed tickets are valid ? Or should I choose the collect at station option to be safer?

No comments:

Post a Comment