Saturday, April 21, 2012

Best River Cruise with dinner?

Hi, heading to Paris in July to celebrate our 1st wedding anniversary. Just wondering which river cruise company you would reccomend?



Thanks



p




|||



Yachts de Paris is by far the best. Went on their Don Juan II for our 20th anniversary. It was a once in a lifetime experience. First rate all around; the other cruises can%26#39;t compare. You can check out my trip report for May 17, 2006 for more details.




|||



Hi, this was discussed recently on this thread tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g187147-i14-k27243…




|||



I read through the other thread and Im now thinking I%26#39;ll give the dinner cruise a miss.



I%26#39;d much rather spend my money in a good restaurant,



any suggestions??



I%26#39;ll search for a restaurant thread Im sure there are 100%26#39;s





Thanks



P

No comments:

Post a Comment