Monday, April 23, 2012

1st Day in Paris, Need Help with Planning

I am traveling to Paris for the first time at the end of May with my 2 daughters ages 11 %26amp; 13. We are staying for one week. We are arriving on a Wednesday morning and I would like to take the girls on a tour for our first day to get acquainted to the city. I know we will be exhausted from our flight, but I am looking for a tour that would give us a brief overview of the city so we would know where to spend our free days.





We are staying at the Marriott Champs-Élysées so if anyone could recommend anything in that area I would greatly appreciate it. We are spending Thursday and Saturday at the French Open, and we will have Friday, Sunday, Monday and Tuesday for sightseeing. I would appreciate any advise on where to go with my girls! Thanks!




|||



Hi edecor,



After reading you, I advice you to take the boat tour by the Seine from any of the many companies you have there. It will be a nice beginning. You can make stops, go down and look around. Then, any other day during your stay you could repeat the experience after having your %26quot;parisian adventure%26quot;.



You and your 2 daughters will surely enjoy Paris.



Bye.



Elisa from Argentina.




|||



If my mom was taking me somewhere this would be on the top of my my wish list for a fancy cookie.



Ladurée Champs Elysées





laduree.fr/public_en/…champs_accueil.htm




|||



Very good advice plan09



It´s really a top place to have thea.




|||



Edecor,



I agree with both Elisa and Plan09. A boat tour by the Sena would be great, and also to take a cup of tea, so I highly advice you Angelina 226 rue de Rivoli

No comments:

Post a Comment