Monday, April 23, 2012

at home hotel citadines didot

I am booking a 5 day summer trip for my 18 yr old daughter and 2 friends as a graduation treat.





I think they would prefer to have a kitchenette and so I am looking for apartments or aparthotels.





I have on hold the following





Citadines aparthotel Didot which is 94 Rue Didot in 14th arr.





At Home Hotel Paris Centre which is 236 Rue Saint Martin near to the Pompidou centre.





The reviews on both are sparse. Can anyone give me any feedback? I think that the Citadines is probably a bit out of the way, but is Saint Martin in a safish area - one of the girls is studying art so will want to look at the galleries. The other 2 love photographing buildings and are hoping to go to markets and cafes.





Thanks for any help

No comments:

Post a Comment