Monday, April 23, 2012

romantic place to enjoy the sunrise in paris?+antique market

hi





can someone advise me of good place in paris where i me and my wife could enjoy the sunrise? I will be living in saint german but i dont mind even if the place is far as long as the view is good?



another Q: any good and cheap antique flea market in paris? where i can enjoy browsing and find good bargain ? i mean things less than 40 euro no more!



regards




|||



It depends what kind of objects you are looking for. They all have items for under 40E. There is an antique book market every weekend in the 15th, or the Porte de Vanves has a mixed bag of stuff.





Clignancourt is the largest in Europe, and prices can go quite high, but there is also plenty of stuff that is within your budget, again depending on what you hope to purchase.




|||



I love sunrise at Louvre by the pyramid.




|||



It depends on when you%26#39;ll be in Paris. Sunrise there isn%26#39;t as early as it is in our place in Canada (03:00), but still early enough in July, for instance, to be a bit of a strain - 04:30 or so, I expect.




|||



I like the flea market at the Marché d%26#39;Aligre in the 12th arr. It%26#39;s next to equally lively and fun food markets, both open-air and covered.



http://marchedaligre.free.fr/

No comments:

Post a Comment