Monday, April 23, 2012

"Bar Best Available Rate"

Am researching my proposed holiday in Nice and have found this forum invaluable.





Having used Tripadvisor to check the rates for the hotel I am interested in - Villa Victoria - I have found Expedia gives the cheapest rate. I am not familiar with the phrase they use - %26quot;Bar Best Available Rate%26quot; when quoting various prices. Is this just another way of saying Best available rate? Merci




|||



I think you will find that BAR is an abbreviation for %26quot;Best Available Rate%26quot;.




|||



Hi





Why dont you email the hotel and ask them what rate they can give you. I always book direct with the hotels.





www.villa-victoria.com




|||



Thank you both for your help.




|||



Hi Baileymist,





Try hotelscombined.com they are quite good for sourcing the best deal with the hotels, cheaper than direct with the hotels in some cases.





Hannah





No comments:

Post a Comment