Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Paris Day 3 and 4!

Last night we took a cab to have dinner near my nephews apt - name of the restaurant was Les Foudres - in Place Martin Nadaud in the 20th. Metro Gambetta - take the Place Martin Nadaud exit and its right there - it was EXCELLENT!





I went to the Toilettes - my sister used it about 1/2 hour after I did - she came back and asked me if I lost my money - I had my Euro%26#39;s in my pocket and they fell out in the bathroom - 115 euros! Boy, was I lucky! My sister and I took the metro and got off at Opera to walk around (mind you we at staying in the 7th) We found Harrys New York Bar - down the street from the Hotel Scribe (I stayed there for xmas one year) OMG - cool bar - but the WORST bloody mary and I paid 12 Euros for it! Supposedly they invented the Bloody Mary - it tasted like watered down spaghetti sauce w/ some vodka thrown in. Very disappointe but for 12 euros I gulped it down. From there we walked by Place Vendome and proceeded to get lost - did not get home till close to 3 am!





Today we went to Cafe Rouissillon in the 7th again for lunch - I had the goat cheese w/ proscuitto ham - they had the French Onion soup - very good. Off to the Invalides and to see Napoleons Tomb - then to the Rodin Museum.





Today we bought a fresh chicken and potatoes and my nephew is making the roasted chicken w/ potatoes. Quite cool today - I love it!





Au Revoir!




|||



thanks fro-



you were lucky indeed




|||



Thanks for your on the spot reports from Paris. I agree you were lucky. Enjoy the rest of your vacation.

No comments:

Post a Comment