Monday, April 23, 2012

Museum Pass question ? when my friend is under 26

My friend and I are visiting Paris in June for 4 days. We plan to visit Rodin, Cluny, Notre Dame Towers and Sainte Chapelle , Louvre, Arc de Triumphe, D%26#39;Orsay and Orangerie so it seems worthwhile me getting a museum pass, both cost wise and to reduce waiting time. I know that my friend can get free entrance now as he is under 26 but just wondered what happened about queueing. The website for the D%26#39;Orsay states the following:





Please note – new terms of admission



All visitors, except those under 18, qualifying for free admission to the Museum, must collect a %26quot;free ticket%26quot; from the ticket desks even when accompanying visitors holding cards or tickets allowing them to enter the museum directly through entrance C.





Does any one know if this is the case everywhere or just at the D%26#39;Orsay, we were planning on getting there by 9am on a Tuesday, can we expect the queues to be long by then? Do we need to arrive earlier?

No comments:

Post a Comment