Thursday, April 12, 2012

Traveling in own car

Hi,



I wanted to ask if the policemen are targeting foreign licence plates. I am contemplating driving to Provence with my own car from Prague, but wanted to make sure they dont practice double standards and fine system.



I also wanted the ask if the local drivers are more relaxed and not as aggresive as those in Paris. I would like to bring my car back without any damage.





Thank you




|||



Prague-Provence in your own car.Some trip.And I see you are in the US Virgin Islands this week so you do get about.Even if they do have one standard of enforcement for locals and another for foreigners it won%26#39;t affect you or others who abide by the traffic regulations.





Having been to Nice and Paris and observed the driving standards I don%26#39;t think there is any greater/lesser collision risk (when moving)in Nice than in Paris. Damage while parked is probably more risky in Paris.

No comments:

Post a Comment