Thursday, April 19, 2012

Le Coup Chou - Fantastic Restaurant!!

We just returned from Paris and based on TA recommendations we ate at Le Coup Chou. We actually ate there twice! The food is fantastic and the restaurant itself is lovely With wine, our bill was around 100 Euro but we didn%26#39;t eat off of a set menu! If you are heading over and are near that Latin Quarter, I%26#39;d check it out. Elcybeth




|||



I%26#39;m glad to hear you liked it. That%26#39;s one place that I%26#39;d really like to try.




|||



I%26#39;ll take you there, Shoesy!




|||



Pixfield - You%26#39;ve been promising me that for a year !!!(but who%26#39;s counting?)




|||



Hey Shoes,





I%26#39;m just waiting for you and Mr. Shoesy to meet me in Paris! I will be there again on the 22nd. As soon as you give the word, I will call LCC for a rez.




|||



Elcybeth: I%26#39;m curious what items you had to eat? sounds like you had a good experience!




|||



Oh Pixfield - You%26#39;re going to have wait another year, O.K.? I assume that you%26#39;re a patient man, right?




|||



My hubby and I ate here last summer based on recommendations from this website. We loved it. The atmosphere and the food were great.




|||



For my wife and I, Le Coup Chou was the most



enjoyable restaurant we ate at in Paris on our



last trip to Paris in September 2005.



We will be traveling to Paris again this September



(our 6th trip since 2000) and we plan to dine



there again.




|||



Hi Randy ! Please make sure you let us all know how the restaurant is this year. O.K.?




|||



Woaw! 50 € a head! That%26#39;s expensive. So it must be super good food. Yet, neither me nor my friends have ever heard of it, it doesn%26#39;t appear in Michelin, Gault et Millau, Routard, Lebey, I%26#39;ve never seen it chronicled in Figaroscope or the weeklies. I guess it must be for Americans only. Where is it located?

No comments:

Post a Comment