Thursday, April 19, 2012

Getting to Gare du Nord

My family of 4 (me, husband, a 14 year old and a 12 year old) are staying at the Hotel Brighton on Rue de Rivoli. And I was wondering how long will it take to go to Gare du Nord for the 09:13 departure to London. I would like to be there around 08:00. It%26#39;s on a wednesday if that helps.





I was thinking about a taxi because of the luggage.





Thank you so much!




|||



With luggage, taxi is definitely the most convenient. But, be sure to ask someone at the front desk the night before to order one, so you%26#39;ll have one in the morning, and it will be large enough for everyone and the bags.




|||



Thank you! I%26#39;ll be sure to ask for one the night before. When do we need to leave to get there by, say, 08:00?





Thanks!




|||







Google Maps puts it at 3.3 KM



and 11 minutes by car. Chances are it could be longer at the time of day you%26#39;re traveling unless it%26#39;s August.





In any event, the hotel will know what time you should leave.





Rob




|||



Thank you Rob!!





I didn%26#39;t think to check google maps. We%26#39;ll leave around 07:30 just in case of traffic.





Thanks again!

No comments:

Post a Comment