Sunday, April 15, 2012

fontaine gaillon

does any one have any feedback on this restaurant recently?




|||



No, but I%26#39;d love to go someday.




|||



It surprises me that no one has ever mentioned it.



There was alot of publicity when it first opened because it is owned by the French actor Gerard Depardieu and his then girlfriend did the decor




|||



I was there last year for lunch. A nice place.





Joan




|||



I think Bouquet was already the x when she did the decor. I used to work in an office just above the Gaillon. They were just finishing up a restoration of the Fountain and Gerard did a photoshoot to get some press. At one point he slid the architect onto his shoulders and walked around the square with him.




|||



We had dinner there last year when we visited Paris. We thoroughly enjoyed our evening and our dinner. The food was very good and we enjoyed sitting outside on the patio. I would highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment