Thursday, April 19, 2012

Train station luggage storage

Does any one know if there is locked storage for luggage at the train station in Le Havre?




|||



I wouldn%26#39;t stick my hand in the fire but I think that with the anti terrorist actions the lockers are out of use.




|||



You appear to be from the area. Do you have any suggestions for storing luggage while sightseeing? I understand it is not safe in France to leave luggage in the car.




|||



if you visit



gares-en-mouvement.com/infospratiques-servic…





you%26#39;ll see it tells you about all the services available like identity photos, ATMs etc.. Lugage lockers stand out by their absence.







One should never say never, but I%26#39;ve often left luggage in my car and never had a problem. The thing is to leave nothing visible. No road atlas behind he wind screen to say %26quot;Hey we%26#39;re tourists%26quot;.




|||



I appreciate the information.

No comments:

Post a Comment