Sunday, April 15, 2012

Best Western Premier Regents Garden – have you stayed there!

The choice of hotels in Paris is phenomenal! I have trawled through review on Trip Advisor and have decided on the Best Western Premier Regents Garden to base myself, It is in the 17th District. I like the reviews for this hotel and I wonder can anyone give me feedback on distance to attractions, I would hope to be reasonably close, 15/20 minutes walk to where things are at. I would like to book it as soon as possible as the rates are good and if anyone can confirm to me I am making a reasonable choice about this hotel, that would be great. Hotels closer to the river seem not only to be expensive, but more importantly, very small, small rooms etc. Also as I am only there for three days, in order of importance, could you start me off - perhaps a trip on the open top bus would be a good bet!





Sorry to be a nuisance, but I%26#39;m not as young as I feel at times!





Thanks




|||



I haven%26#39;t stayed at this hotel but researched it and I believe it%26#39;s a nice hotel with a lovely garden and dining room.



To get to most attractions you%26#39;d need to use transportation or walk quite a bit. Your best bet would be to walk (about 10 minutes) to Charles de Gaulle-Etoile metro station by the Arc de Triomphe (that would be the closest attraction) and take the metro.



Three merto lines (1, 2 and 6) and RER A cross at that station and the h/o h/o l%26#39;Open Tour bus stops close by (http://www.pariscityrama.com/paris-open-tour).




|||



Here is an interactive map with metro lines indicated, give it a moment to download parisbytrain.com/files/2008/10/metro_geo.pdf




|||



thank you so much for your response to me, I thought once I had been pushed onto the 2nd Page of Trip Advisor, no one would read my post. You are great, and the Links are cool too, my daughter whom I am joining in Paris was impressed you went to so much trouble, but thats how it works isn%26#39;t it!





Tweetie57

No comments:

Post a Comment