Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Private Transfer from Aix-en-Provence to Cassis then to Nice

We are a family eight adults with 8 pieces of regular luggage plus hand-carry. Can anyone recommend a company which can provide private transfer from our Aix hotel to Cassis on April 14, 2009 then Cassis to our Nice hotel (with stop-over at Marseilles) on April 15, 2009? Thank you.




|||



Are you aware of the mileage involved in these transfers? Aix to Cassis is not OTT but Cassis to Nice via Marseilles? Have you tried resorthoppa?




|||



Thanks for your input! I%26#39;ll change it.




|||



Hi, give me your final itinerary and choices, I can help you to organise it.




|||



My itinerary is a follows:



Day 1- arrive in Paris



Day 2- whole day tour to Mont St Michel



Day 3- half day tour to Giverny



Day 4- private transfer to Lyon; overnight in Lyon



Day 5- private transfer to avignon; tour of market in orange



Day 6- tour of luberon, gordes, lacoste



Day 7- tour of arles



Day 8- private transfer to cassis; overnight in cassis



Day 9- private transfer to aix en provence; easter in provence



Day 10- day at leisure in aix



Day 11- transfer to nice



Day 12- drive to grasse %26amp; antibes juan les pins



Day 13- tour to eze, monaco, monte carlo



Day 14- leave france via nice-cdg





Thank you!




|||



I assume that with this itinerary, money is of no concern.




|||



Land arrangement (includes hotels-double occupancy; tours; land transfers) is about USD1600 per person. Price excludes airfare %26amp; pocket money.




|||



That sounds incredibly cheap. How have you organised private transfers for that price?




|||



I used the internet to compare prices and trip advisor to verify if the tour companies which offer the competitive prices have good feedback. The hotels I got were 2-3 stars averaging about USD55 for double occupancy. It%26#39;s still cheaper to rent a car and drive around yourself but I am worried that my husband will have a hard time parking in Aix, Avignon, and Nice. I%26#39;m leaving for France in April. I will let you know if everything worked out. If you are interested, I will send you the suppliers I am using.




|||



I just want to report that all of our private transfers worked out well. These were the suppliers we used:



1. Paris-Grey Shuttle and France Tourisme



2. Avignon %26amp; surrounding areas- Alain Lesomptier



3. Aix- Tylene Transport Tourisme



4. Nice %26amp; surrounding areas- Tour Azur

No comments:

Post a Comment