Thursday, April 12, 2012

Cost-effective hotels close to Paris Bercy Train Station

This is an evolution of an earlier post, but I am looking for recommendations of a not-too-expensive hotel that I can use during the day to freshen up before connecting to a train from Paris Bercy.





I%26#39;ve enquired at the hotel we%26#39;ll be staying at later during our trip, but it%26#39;s 7km from the station and a taxi will cost at least 35 Euros to get over there and I don%26#39;t fancy lugging all our luggage across town. I would rather pick a place closer to the train station so we don%26#39;t have to worry about crossing down during rush-hour (if there is such a thing in Paris).





The hotel need not be fancy, but I would really like to steer clear of any real dives (trying to preserve our Paris experience)




|||



Have a hard time finding answers to this one with independent research...sorry - bump.




|||



Can try these:



Claret Hotel www.hotel-claret.com/



Novotel Paris Bercy novotel.com/gb/…index.shtml




|||



Elliot, I am wondering if you could find a nice hotel in the area with a fitness center and maybe they would let you shower and clean up for a small charge.

No comments:

Post a Comment