Thursday, April 19, 2012

Traveling from Nice to Barcelona

Hello everyone,



I%26#39;m traveling from Nice to Barcelona and the airfare is so expensive (almost $1000)! what are my other options that wont eat up my time in just traveling as I will only be in Barcelona for 3 days. I will be traveling June 19th. Is a bus or Eurotrain an option? If so how long does it usually take? Thanks in advance




|||



travelbug,





See the Nice %26amp; Barcelona posting thread. There%26#39;s a link to a website with cheap airfares as well as a combo drive/train suggestion. I%26#39;ll be doing something similar myself right around the same time as you. Right now my plan is to drive.





Good luck.




|||





http://www.vueling.com/





Flights as low as 50 euros in June... where were you getting $1,000 from?





Rob




|||



$1K.You gotta be joking.You can fly across the atlantic for that return.Have you tried easyjet?




|||



He%26#39;s getting it from Iberia, which is a minimum of €787.93 that date and all dates around it. Easyjet don%26#39;t do the route. And Vueling%26#39;s flight is full that night (although the June 18 flight which isn%26#39;t full does get in on the 19th because of the awful flight time.





Otherwise, it%26#39;s a whole day in a train - see http://voyages-sncf.com/





Or a whole night in a bus, (though that option isn%26#39;t every night): http://www.eurolines.com/




|||



Perizilia you are correct. Thanks everyone!




|||



Wow! Thats so expensive. You would be cheaper flying Easyjet Barcelona - London - Nice, I know that sounds ridiculous but... might be an option if you dont want to get train. Are there any cheap connections via Marseilles? you could get train from there or via Paris.




|||



we are doing Vueling airlines from Barcelona to Nice. Less than $100. Let me know how you make out.

No comments:

Post a Comment