Thursday, April 19, 2012

Return from Tours to Paris, which station?

Planning to book the TGV from CDG to Tours, returning 4 days later from Tours to Paris. We will be staying in the 7e near Ecole Militaire metro station. My question(s): Which TGV station shall I book from Tours to Paris? How do I book the train tickets when I am not returning to the same station I left from (CDG)? This is not exactly round trip.




|||



All the TGVs from Tours terminate at Paris Gare Montparnasse.





There are no return tickets on French trains: for a return journey you get two single tickets. So you would buy CDG-Tours and Tours-Paris.





You can get times and costs from www.voyages-sncf.com but stick with French. If you switch to English, you get another site that does not list all the trains.




|||



Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment