Thursday, March 29, 2012

Directions from Amsterdam to Westin Paris by Train

Hi - my parents arrive in Amsterdam on 5/21 and will travel to Paris immediately upon arrival by train.





1. I know the Thaly train goes from Amsterdam airport to Paris Nord Station.





2. How do I get to the Westin in Paris from there by train?





Physical Address





3 Rue De Castiglione



Paris 75001





Thanks,



Junaid




|||



If they are elderly and have baggage, taxi would be the best way. It would cost €10-€15.




|||



When they get off the train and come into the main area of the station, tell them to look for the taxi sign. Follow that sign and que up. The lines go pretty fast. Also have the address, hotel name, written down to show the taxi person. I have also had a map with me (xeroxed) just in case of the area. I caught one cabbie trying to get a bigger fare taking me long way around. I caught him and he was madder than mad. Therefore, the cabbie from hell.



Pat




|||



Easiest is to take a taxi. It should not cost more than 15 Ruros.

No comments:

Post a Comment