Tuesday, March 27, 2012

MyParisVisit.com - any experience?

Hello! My husband and I are looking at renting from MyParisVisit.com and I was wondering if anyone has any experience with them? I%26#39;ve looked and can%26#39;t seem to find anything.





Thanks!




|||



This is the only one I have found:





tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g187147-i14-k26620…





It seems odd to me that no one else has booked through them.




|||



The firm seems to administer apartments for Clients - I booked with LOGIS and find that they act on behalf of the owner- seems like they offer a multitude of visitor services - see the following :-



http://www.parisvisitservices.com/



I await with some interest , the outcome of your enquiry.




|||



Hi -





Not sure when your trip is (or was) but I can report a VERY satisfactory expereince with www.myparisvisit.com.





FYI - I think people are having trouble checking this agency out because myparisvisit.com is a fairly NEW website for an established rental agency beter/also known as %26quot;Paris Visit Services%26quot; at 6 Rue de L%26#39;Arbre Sec in Paris - so check Forums for that name, too.





I too was very skeptical about www.myparisvisit.com %26amp; was worried about wiring ahead the EUR 300 rental deposit, since I could find little helpful commentary here or elsewhere. However, based on encouraging advice from TripAdvisor member %26quot;nzfrtia%26quot;, I took a leap of faith and had a great experience in the studio apartment shown on website as Monsieur Le Prince. It was a 4th floor walkup in a lively section of the 6th/St. Germain district, but it had a full separate kitchen, working FPL, wash/dry, and terrace overlooking Carrefour De L%26#39;Odeon. The staff fulfilled ALL commitments, and we were very happy with our incredibly reasonable stay (just 600 EUR for the week...NO Taxes and NO fees!). A word of caution that you must be sure you know whether your bldg. is elevator or walk-up - we happily hiked up %26amp; down 4 flights, but that%26#39;s why we got such a lovely studio apt. at such a great price, in such an amazing location!




|||



Hi - if only I had known earlier - our booking for the apartment is 1430 Euro incl the original agents fee, Paris Visit have the same apartment on their books @ 1000 Euro (no additional costs) - 43% less !!



Thanks for the assurance as Paris Visit still administer the rental on the owners behalf and we will be dealing with them when we visit.



Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment