Tuesday, March 27, 2012

60th Birthday Trip in November - 3 adults, 1 child

I%26#39;m wanting to take my mother away for a few days to celebrate her 60th birthday in November. It would be her (no partner), my wife and I, and our three year old son. I%26#39;m looking at the nights of Sunday 15 and Monday 16 November.





What I%26#39;m after is some nice accomodation in Boulogne, Calais, St. Omer, Dunkerque, etc. - either a hotel, guest house or some sort of self catering - that enables us to have some sort of evening after the little one has gone to bed at 8pm. I%26#39;ve got something like adjoining hotel rooms with an interconnecting door, a suite or an apartment in mind. The thing for me is that we can put the little fella to bed and then have somewhere alongside we can have a chat, glass of wine, play a board games, that sort of thing.





Any ideas? I%26#39;d be happy to pay anything up to £400.





Thanks,



D.




|||



I replied on your other thread asking this, but I stayed in Hotel Alexandra when I stayed in Boulogne sur Mer February of last year. It was quite a reasonable hotel at that time and you get a breakfast for a little bit extra charge. The room rates where quite reasonable at the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment