Thursday, March 29, 2012

Beauvais Airport Shuttle - Can i book now for tommorow?

Hey



Heading on a short Paris trip tomorrow and really pushed for time. I have got the Beauvais shuttle numerous times and always bought tickets on arrival. Ideally, i%26#39;d like to buy tickets online now (6pm) for 8am tomorrow morning although aware that you must buy 24 hours in advance.



I was thinking they must print off a passenger list, surely this would be done in the morning? Furthermore, if I had confirmation etc surely it would be ok?





Just wondering if anyone had booked within 24 hours.





Cheers,



David




|||



I%26#39;ve never booked in advance because I only have hand luggage when I go through Beauvais and there%26#39;s never a queue for the bus ticket desk if you don%26#39;t have to wait around for the luggage to come through. There%26#39;s a ticket booth in the arrivals area now as well as the one outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment