Thursday, March 29, 2012

Ecole Centrale de Paris

I%26#39;m going to be working at Ecole Centrale de Paris this summer which is in a suburb south of Paris. Is anyone familiar with this area? How isolated am I going to be? How long does it take to get to central Paris from ECP? If I miss the last train home, how much would a taxi cost/take to get back to ECP from Paris.





I could also live at le Kremlin Bicetre, and commute to ECP daily. Where do you think it would be better to live? I dont want to be lonely, and I have some friends scatter over Paris who are also working for the summer.





Thanks




|||



Sorry I am not an expert, but this may help:-





ecp.fr/en/…A1e_informations_pratiques.htm





It%26#39;s about 15 miles from Kremlin Bicetre to the campus and is about a 30 minute drive.

No comments:

Post a Comment