Friday, March 23, 2012

Hertz at Gare de l'Est

Hi,





Does anyone know exactly how to get to the Hertz office at Gare de l%26#39;Est?





I will have the chance to go by there before I have a car to drop off, but I thought if someone knew the exact spot, I could be better prepared.





Thanks to everyone who posts on this site for their generous and helpful advice.





Malcolm




|||



I don%26#39;t know the details, but the drop off will almost certainly be in the station%26#39;s underground car park, with an office in the station. As you have the chance to go by before hand, go into the station, find the office (there will be signs), and ask them.




|||



Haven%26#39;t checked the forum in a while. Thanks for your response. Sounds like a sensible approach.

No comments:

Post a Comment