Friday, March 23, 2012

help I am in paris whre to go at night

hi



any help will be appreciated today is saturday now im fully exhausted from the moring/afternoon touring and returened to my hotel for some rest and will go out after 11 pm today



the problem is where to go i havenot done any homework of where to go at night?



I dont want to go to restaurants nor mollin rough,night club i dont have problem going to as long as it plays english music, the crowed are sophisticated without dangerous criminal like people, and the doorman have to be not so snoopy.



any other suggestions will be welcomed!



thanks!




|||



You were given some nightclub recommendations in a previous thread. If I recall correctly, you are staying in the Saint Germain area, which will have many crowded bars this evening. I suggest you hang out in one of these and get further recommendations from people there, as many of them will be going on somewhere else.

No comments:

Post a Comment