Friday, March 23, 2012

3 Day trip in and around Paris

I have an Australian friend staying with me over the Summer and I have promised her a mini trip to France and italy.I was just intending spending 3 days in Paris and then flying on to Italy but she wants to see some French countryside I wondered if anyone can recommend either a day trip out of Paris or some where we can go enroute to Italy .we are dependant on Easy Jet /Ryan Air Airports and public transport !





Grateful for any advice ! I went inter-railing at 18 and I am now 44 and, married with 2 kids and thought my days of independant travelling were well over so I need as much help as poss ! .







Best wishes Nicki




|||



You might take the TGV to Tours and stay in the Loire Valley for a couple days. It%26#39;s only an hour train ride, but gets you into the countryside. There are tours to take and some public transportation. Try posting to the Loire Valley forum.




|||



Many thanks for the info



Kind regards



Nicki

No comments:

Post a Comment