Thursday, April 12, 2012

Weather end of Sept /1st week in October

As we are keen walkers and found it a bit too hot for this whe we visited provence for the 1ast two weeks in September last year, thinking now of visiting at the end of Sept and 1st week in October -staying in Villeneuve and possibly Bonnieux.HAve any of you visited these areas at this time of the year - does it get very wet or a lot colder? Aslo are the restaurants still open in smaller centres such as Villeneuve and the Luberon villages?






|||



I went to Hyeres at that time of year 18 months ago and the Mistral got up. I was wearing every layer of clothing I had with me. The French all had winter coats. Apart from that however I remember it was being very mild. You%26#39;ll find it cooler inland, of course. Everything is still open.

No comments:

Post a Comment